IDWeek 2019 visitor database

Pam Johnson pam.johnson@accuratebizleads.com
Mon Aug 26 21:10:00 GMT 2019

Hello,

Just wanted to make sure you saw my last email and follow up again to see if
you had any updates regarding our email.

I thought you'd be interested in including our resource in your resources
round up page because it's different from the other links you've referenced
and may provide your readers with a different way of consuming information

Please let me know when you get a chance. Thanks!

Regards,

Pam

From: Pam Johnson [mailto:Pam.Johnson@accuratebizleads.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 10:10 AM
To: 'elfutils-devel@sourceware.org'
Subject: IDWeek 2019 visitor database

Hi,

I think you might  be interested in IDWeek 2019 visitor database? and which
includes complete contact information up to date?

Visitor: Healthcare epidemiology, Clinicians, Patient safety practitioners,
Epidemiologists, HIV, pediatric patients and more.

Database Includes: First Name, Last Name, Title, Company, Website, Phone
number, Email addresses, mailing addresses, Country etc. in an excel sheet.

If you are interested please let me know I will assist you with counts and
pricing details?

Thanks & Regards,

Pam Johnson

Marketing Executive

If you do not wish to hear from us again, please respond back with
"Unsubscribe" and we will honor your request.