[[RESEND & PING]PATCH V3 0/1] Add C-SKY support

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Fri Jul 12 21:20:00 GMT 2019

On Fri, 2019-07-12 at 19:22 +0800, Mao Han wrote:
> I've generated binaries/core with an upstream toolchain, however the
> divzero testcase doesn't cause any coredump, so I used a zeroptr
> testcase instead.
> https://github.com/c-sky/test-result/blob/master/elfutils/zeroptr
> https://github.com/c-sky/test-result/raw/master/elfutils/core.zeroptr

The zeroptr binary does seem to be a real EM_CSKY one now.
But the core.zeroptr still seems to be a core file for EM_RCE (or
EM_MCORE).

I assume the kernel generated the core file and it doesn't yet produce
real EM_CSKY ELF core files?

If you have any other way to generate a core file (maybe gdb/gcore can
do it?) that would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Mark