Compile elfutils with Clang

Dmitry Golovin dima@golovin.in
Tue Sep 12 13:09:00 GMT 2017

Hi Chih-hung,

I have added clang support to elfutils 0.170, the work is mostly based on your patches. So I'm attaching it and posting it to the mailing list in case someone else wants to compile it with clang.

(sending it again, because the first message was not accepted by the mailing list contene filter)

Regards,
Dmitry