Red eCos: Going, Going, Gone
Andrew Lunn
andrew.lunn@ascom.ch
Mon Mar 1 15:40:00 GMT 2004
> Eddie Correia wrote:
>
> >Hello All:
> >
> >Again my apologies. In publishing, as in programming, errors happen.
> >
> >There is a correction on page 37 of the current (Mar 1) print edition of
> >SD Times that credits Nick Garnett for the original creation of eCos.
> >DISCLAIMER: I submitted Alex's correction (which included Bart Veer and
> >Paul Beskeen) to my editor. Only Nick's name was used. I will seek to
> >have the entire eCos time line corrected on our Web site by the end of
> >this week. I will use Alex's accounting of events unless I hear
> >otherwise by Wednesday, March 3.
> >
> >Further corrections are out of my control. If anyone would like to "set
> >the record straight," I recommend that one or more of you write
> >letter(s) to the editor <feedback@bzmedia.com>. Include "Letter to the
> >Editor" in the subject line.
I presume you are going to submit such a letter?
Andrew
More information about the Ecos-maintainers
mailing list