New CPM/DPRAM allocator

Nick Garnett nickg@ecoscentric.com
Thu Mar 20 18:11:00 GMT 2003


Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com> writes:

> On Thu, 2003-03-20 at 04:51, Nick Garnett wrote:
> > Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com> writes:
> > 
> > > With the attached version of the code, I think we'll be
> > > quite safe.  This changes the behaviour of the code, mitigating
> > > the possibility of clashes, but it's not 100%.
> > > 
> > > Is there any way you can test this?  Do you have the original
> > > Adder ROM contents?  If not, I've attached what I sent to A&M
> > > when it was first released.
> > 
> > I've now tried this: it works correctly on the Adder with the old
> > RedBoot in place. So this change has my approval, for both the trunk
> > and the v2 branch.
> 
> Excellent.  I'll be committing this patch to the branch (trunk 
> is already done).  Just a final "looks good" please.
> 

Looks OK to me. I'll take your serial device changes on trust.

Once you have committed this I'll commit the if_quicc.c changes I have
waiting.


-- 
Nick Garnett                    eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com/     The eCos and RedBoot experts



More information about the Ecos-maintainers mailing list