Patches for the eCos 2.0 branch
John Dallaway
jld@ecoscentric.com
Tue Mar 18 08:47:00 GMT 2003
[ moving from ecos-patches to ecos-maintainers ]
Gary, Nick and all
Nick Garnett wrote:
> Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com> writes:
>> You know me - I'm always interested in more [debug] information :-)
>> By all means, apply this, and the QUICC changes as well.
> Currently I have applied this only to the trunk, since the v2.0 branch
> does not have the changes that you made to the CPM/DPRAM allocator.
> Were you going to apply these to the v2 branch, was there some reason
> not to do that? If you are awaiting approval consider it given.
To avoid invalidating beta testing, we need to be very careful about what
goes into the 2.0 branch. Does the CPM/DPRAM allocator patch address a
known problem or is it purely delivering a new feature?
I would like to see some more formal consensus among the maintainers on what
goes in to the 2.0 branch from here on.
John Dallaway
More information about the Ecos-maintainers
mailing list