[ECOS] Automotive Test Professionals Contacts list

Suzanne Lewis suzanne.lewis@mediaeventprotechtionhub.com
Wed Jul 31 20:09:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well.

I wanted to know if you'd be interested in acquiring Automotive Test
Professionals Contacts to your marketing initiatives.

We can also help you with Professionals from: OEM's, Tier 1 and Tier 2
Engineers, Department Managers and Directors within R&D, Testing, Dynamics,
Crash Test, NVH, Durability and Proving Grounds.

Please share your thoughts, I will get back to you with the counts and
pricing for your review.

Regards,

Suzanne Lewis

Sr. Marketing Manager

If you don't wish to receive emails in the future, reply with "Unsubscribe"
in the Subject Line.