[ECOS] Electronic Device Manufacturers Contacts List.

Claudia Mason claudia.mason@servicemarketzonalhub.com
Wed Jul 24 17:29:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Electronic Device
Manufacturers Contacts List for your sales and marketing initiatives.

Each contact contains: First Name, Last Name, Title, Email Address, Phone
Number, Company Name, Company URL and Company physical address, SIC Code,
Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

If you're interested please let me know your (Target Geography) from where
you want to acquire, so that I will get back to you with more information on
Counts and Pricing in my next email.

Note: We can provide any industry, any Job title of contacts lists as per
your requirements.

Kind Regards,

Claudia Mason

Sr. Demand Generation

To quit accepting future messages, it would be ideal if you answer with
"Withdraw" in the Subject Line.