[ECOS] How to disable gnome-keyring in Chromium?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards@gmail.com
Mon May 18 17:12:00 GMT 2015

How do I disable gnome-keyring support in chromium?

I'm building it with USE flags set to -gnome -gnome-keyring, but it's
still pulling in libsecret and gnome-keyring and nagging me about a
password for the keyring every time it starts.

I've found that simply doing an "emerge -C gnome-keyring" fixes the
the problem temporarily, but then next time I do an "emerge -u" it
wants to install gnome-keyring again.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! MY income is ALL
                                  at               disposable!