AW: [ECOS] Fwd: New features required on Cortex-M platform

Richard Rauch rrauch@itrgmbh.de
Fri Jun 13 15:33:00 GMT 2014

A few comments and questions from my side:

- what is the advantage of uGFX? Are there applications available, which are
based on uGFX? What do you think about support for QT (
http://qt-project.org/ )?

- SD card interface. Unfortunately this is very processor specific. Each
Microcontroller has its own IP for accessing SD card. We have made it e.g.
for Xilinx Zynq
(http://tiprom.itrgmbh.com/projects/ecos-on-zynq/wiki/ECosOnZynq-Wiki ), but
I assume it is not re-usable for other platforms!

Best Regards

Richard