[ECOS] adding a package with configtool fails - new stuff

Bob Brusa bob.brusa@gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:03:00 GMT 2013

Am 24.03.2013 22:57, schrieb Alex Schuilenburg:
> Bob,
>
> On 21/03/2013 19:27, Bob Brusa wrote:
>> Am 21.03.2013 20:12, schrieb Bob Brusa:
>>> Hi,
>>> I few days ago, I rised a bug report on bugzille on the above subject.
>>> Now I checked again its status, found a Comment 5 by John Dallaway and
>>> added a new Comment 6 and stored it.
>>>
>>> Result: Ifound myself in a very old bug report I had entered in 2008 -
>>> and the new one is no longer listed under my reports - Just the old
>>> ones. I cannot retreave it.....
>>> Regards - Bob.
>>>

>> More strange things: I was able to retreave my report 1001798 using
>> keywords. I quickly checked it: My new comment is there. I close it
>> and click on My Requests and now, not a single report is displayed.
>> All vanished....
>
> What you describe seems fine to me.  Are you perhaps confusing "My
> Requests" with "My Bugs"?  The former will list bugs where you have set
> a request (e.g. for a patch review), while the latter will list bugs you
> have reported.
>
> Also, when you select a bug from within a search (e.g. "My bugs" or
> "Open bugs" from front page), if you update the bug with a comment or
> similar, bugzilla will automatically open the next bug in your search
> list. The order of the list is whatever you last set it.
>
> -- Alex
> I am guessing you are talking about the "Open bugs" from on the front
> page of bugzilla.

Alex,
when I click on "My Bugs" I get a list of my old reports - but the bug
1001798 I handed in recently is not listed. However, when searching for
1001798, it is listed - and it correctly lists may name as the one who
reported this bug. Seems weird to me.