[ECOS] Parameters of SYG_FLASH_DRIVER macro

CKM367 intel.regressions@gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 11:28:00 GMT 2013

Could anybody specify the parameters of /SYG_FLASH_DRIVER/ macro?

I have got a 128MB flashlike device with 130 blocks of 0x10000 bytes size
and 4 ones of 0x4000 bytes. So, I made such an array:

static const cyg_flash_block_info_t p8p_block_info[2] = {
{(size_t)0x4000, (cyg_uint32)4 },
{(size_t)0x10000, (cyg_uint32)130 }
};

and then wrote the macro:

CYG_FLASH_DRIVER(
p8p_drv_handle,
&p8p_func_handle,
0, /* flags */
CYGMEM_REGION_flash, /* flash first address */
CYGMEM_REGION_flash + P8P_REGION_SIZE - 1, /* flash last address */
2, /* number of items in p8p_block_info*/
p8p_block_info,
&p8p_priv /* pointer to priv handle */
);

As a result, I got the message "Sorry, FLASH config exceeds available space
in FIS directory" from load_flash_config function because fisdir_size ==
0x1000. That is the value from p8p_block_info array. I suspect I use
CYG_FLASH_DRIVER macro with wrong parameters. Can you see the error(s) ?