[ECOS] example .ldi file for a ROM app that is started from a ROM version of Redboot?

Ken Yee kenkyee@excite.com
Wed Sep 26 16:19:00 GMT 2012

Does anyone have an example for this?  I've been digging through the archives and ecos manuals and google w/ no luck :-P

>From what I can see, the following types of LDI examples are included for various eCos targets:
- RAM (runs in RAM via the debugger)
- ROMRAM (can be flashed to ROM, but can use Redboot to copy the code from ROM to RAM before running it)
- ROM (runs from ROM instead of Redboot)

If you're trying to install both Redboot and your app from ROM, is it just not possible?

 thanks,

 ken