[ECOS] what amount of RAM is must in target board for eCos

Morris, Richard Richard.Morris@lifetech.com
Wed Oct 3 18:33:00 GMT 2012

We use the ST Micro STM3240G EVAL board and find it quite capable.  It has 1M Flash and 192K RAM in two banks 128K + 64K.  The address spaces are not adjacent.

The STM32F4 processor family has very flexible timers, better than many other ARM uCs.