[ECOS]Redboot for FSL TWRK70F120M with Linux kernel booting

Linh Nguyễn nvl1109@gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 04:40:00 GMT 2012

Hi all,

Does anyone successful porting Redboot for TWRK70F120M hardware board?
I have edited HAL of TWRK60N512 to use as TWRK70F120M. It can run but
I don't now how to add SDRAM of K70 into linker file and use it.
Attached files are linker file that I edited to use SDRAM, I have
initialized PLL0 and PLL1 then DDR registers. I can access SDRAM by
hard address (like 0x70001000). But when I load a binary file into
SDRAM, it shown the warrning as bellow:
<code>
RedBoot> load -r -v -h 10.207.215.87 -m tftp -b 0x70008000 Image
Specified address (0x70008000) is not believed to be in RAM - continue (y/n)? y
</code>

If you have any ideas about the problems, please let me know :).
If anyone have ported Redboot to K70 or successful in using SDRAM
please share me :).

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank all of you.