[ECOS] How to "unimlement" an interface?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards@gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 20:33:00 GMT 2012

I'm using a legacy flash driver that doesn't need somebody else to
fiddle the caches.  How do I "unimplement"
CYGHWR_IO_FLASH_DEVICE_NEEDS_CACHE_HANDLED which is "implemented" by
CYGHWR_IO_FLASH_DEVICE_LEGACY?

I don't understand why the interface/implement scheme is being used
this way.  If a flash driver requires cache handling shouldn't it
"require" something rather than "implement" something?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Does someone from
                                  at               PEORIA have a SHORTER