[ECOS] Re: Redboot for Kinetis TWR-K70F120M

Ilija Kocho ilijak@siva.com.mk
Fri Jan 6 12:30:00 GMT 2012

On 05.01.2012 11:38, Linh Nguyá»
n wrote:
> Hi all,
> Thanks for your replies. Currently, I don't understand about DDRAM of
> K70. Do I need configure DDRAM session in linker file, or doing
> somethings with DDRAM? K60 board does not have DDRAM, so where kernel
> will be loaded when booting?ote

You shall need linker script with a region and section for DDRAM indeed.
Also you will need some code for initialization of DDR controller and
possibly DDRAM chip.

Ilija

Little technical note: eCos mailing list filter permits only plain text
so your HTML formatted mail has been rejected. In order to pass through
instruct your e-mail client for plain text format when sending to eCos
mailing list.