[ECOS] reboot is slow

linux.chips linux.chips@gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 22:13:00 GMT 2012

thanks for the reply

the caches are enabled (typing cache in the prompt tells me it on ). i
am not sure where to find the memory initialization, currently looking
for it. the cpu clock is tunable as far as i now, i can see options for
cpu clock selections in the cdl files. how can i verify the
initialization and cpu clock are correct??
unfortunately i could not get a source code of the stock redboot.