[ECOS] Flash memory not accessible via Redboot on Kinetis TWR_K60N512_KIT

Ilija Kocho ilijak@siva.com.mk
Tue Feb 7 10:45:00 GMT 2012

Hi Nicolas

Kinetis Flash (FTF) is not yet supported by eCos.
To answer your question: In order to be able to flash code from Redboot
we need a Flash driver for Kinetis FTF.

Ilija