[ECOS] Need Help for Porting to ARM7

Hoseyn Rafi Poor hoseyn_rp@yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 12:58:00 GMT 2012

Hi all,
I am totally new to ecos and want to port it to my Arm7 board that is very similar to ARMSAM7Xek with little differences.
after installing cygwin, ecos and arm toolchain in winXp , i used "ecos
configuration tool v2.11" and built some project based on AT91SAM7Xek in templates.
now i have build results in install folder with size of 105MB,and mlt folder is empty.i have built the tests too.
I dont know what to do
with these files!please help
me,what should i do after these steps?is there some boot strap software
to download the code to target?or any special debugger is needed?
i read documents but i am totally
confused because of different suggestions,
i have worked with IAR and segger jlink debuger in my earlier projects if it helps.
regards,
Rafipoor,