[ECOS] IPv6 testing

Laurie Gellatly laurie.gellatly@netic.com
Thu Oct 13 01:20:00 GMT 2011

I'm unclear on what you are regression testing. Is the regression testing for the IPv6 that already exists in a current product or for the rest of the product that now has IPv6 added? What are the business requirements of the product? How well can you define the scope. What company selection criteria do you have? How will you address any defects?

        ...Laurie:{)
+61 416 114419