[ECOS] Kinetis TWR-K60N512-KIT questions

jjp jjp jackoaway@hotmail.com
Wed May 11 08:47:00 GMT 2011

Hi,
Modifications in CDL file is in attach patch file (hal_kinetis.diff).
I send you too a diff between my ecc file and default template (ecos_dflt_sram.diff) without SRAM modifications.
You can test it with your hello world example.
I don't need exception explanation until SRAM hello world example works properly.
Code hangs in hal_reset_vsr (line 187), exactly in SVC routine hal_switch_state_vsr (line 141).
Regards.