[ECOS] no menu in configtool in ubuntu

Eigil Krogh Sørensen eisor@tcelectronic.com
Thu May 5 18:04:00 GMT 2011

Hi

I'm (quite) sure this has worked fine before, but for one or another reason the eCos configtool has no menu when I run it in ubuntu 11.04.

I did the mistake to run "ecos-install.tcl -f" which deleted the ...Tools/bin/ directory and replaced it with the one you get when running "ecos-install.tcl". After that the configtool I now had wouldn't start because it couldn't find libstdc++.so.5. "Downloading and Installation" page I found the link to the tools that use libstdc++.so.6. configtool from there runs, but the menu line is missing.

I have tried to install gtk++ 2, but that doesn't seem to help.

If I e.g. press ALT-F I get the fime menu OK, so it's there but hidden.

Are the any keys I can press or something else I can do ?

Best
EISOR
\Eigil