[ECOS] Re: HOWTO: eCos on QEMU PC emulator

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards@gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:48:00 GMT 2011

On 2011-03-24, Drasko DRASKOVIC <drasko.draskovic@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you maybe aware of a way we could run similar thing you made, but
> with ARM (or MIPS) architecture ?

This just showed up in the ecos-patches mailing-list today:

  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.os.ecos.patches/5726
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/emboslab/

It's a port to the Qemu MINI2440 platform (Samsung S3C2440 ARM9).

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! It was a JOKE!!
                                  at               Get it??  I was receiving