[ECOS] HOWTO: eCos on QEMU PC emulator

Stanislav Meduna stano@meduna.org
Thu Mar 24 14:46:00 GMT 2011

On 24.03.2011 12:11, Drasko DRASKOVIC wrote:

> I do not know if it has what you are looking for, but maybe you can
> take a look for a SystemC cycle accurate models/simulators here
> (completely GNU licensed) :
> http://www.soclib.fr/trac/dev

Unfortunately no Thumb-2 yet.

> and here (free to use, but has some limitations in licence) :
> http://www.ovpworld.org/

This looks good and I'll take a look into this.

However, according to http://www.imperas.com/licenses
licenses for commercial use start at $300 / month / seat,
which is probably interesting if one develops for hardware
that does not physically exist yet, but for $300-$600
we can usually get the real hardware...

--
                                  Stano