[ECOS] Re: grub redboot install on a USB drive under Cygwin

John Dallaway john@dallaway.org.uk
Tue Mar 8 02:01:00 GMT 2011

Hi Stephen

Thank you for sharing your experiences with installing RedBoot on a USB
mass storage device.

Please raise a bug about this at http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org

>     I would be interested in updating the
> "i386 PC Hardware Setup" section if given the chance.

You are very welcome to submit a documentation patch. Ideally, the PC
target-specific documentation should be relocated to the i386 PC
platform HAL package (similar to the M5272C3 and SH4-202 target
documentation). However, a patch to the eCos User Guide would certainly
be helpful.

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer
http://www.dallaway.org.uk/john