[ECOS] Change exceptions and interrupts Base for MIPS32

Elad Yosef elad.yosef@gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 08:18:00 GMT 2011

Hi,
My target is MIPS32 4KEc (not the 4Kc)
In this CPU, I can configure the base address for exceptions/interrupts.

The fetch/reset address is always 0xBFC0:0000 and resides inside a ROM
The ROM is very small. The ROM code only enables the flash device and
jumps to the RedBoot code in the flash (reset_vector code)

The Flash device is not mapped to  0xBFC0:0000, according to my platform.

My issue here is:
Where is the best location to update the base address?

variant_init? platfrom_init ? or even in earlier stage inside _start ?

Thanks

Elad

P.S
I'll publish the code according to the license.