[ECOS] eCos 3.0 and TS2750

gmail jjdebarros@gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 22:36:00 GMT 2011

Hi,
I am starting a 'personal project' and would like to use eCos, and I am
trying to get all of the pieces together.

The board is from Technologic Systems (www.embeddedARM.com) and is the
TS7250 w/ an ARM9 Cirrus Logic EP9302 on it.

It comes with a redboot loader that loads their Linux port.

I've got cygwin on an XP box and have installed eCos 3.0, but cannot
find any package for the TS7250 or the ARM9-EP9302 processor.

The s/w that came with the board appears to have the redboot source but
I think it is a eCos 2.x version.

Is there an existing package for this board or is there a way to
'import' it from the 2.x source?

Thanks for any pointers in getting going in the right direction!

--JJ--