[ECOS] Re: Time problem: Clock running slow

Stanislav Meduna stano@meduna.org
Thu Sep 2 13:26:00 GMT 2010

On 02.09.2010 14:52, Grant Edwards wrote:

>> we just encountered a problem with our clock: It is running slow with
>> approximately 24 seconds per hour.

> When you say "verified" do you mean with a recently calibrated
> frequency counter?  Your error is only 100ppm (0.01%).

24 seconds per hour is way more than 100 ppm.

What parameter controls the interrupt firing speed?
Is there some prescaler in some counter hardware that could
be one off (maybe with value of ~150)?

--
                                   Stano