[ECOS] RedBoot Adding my parameters to the fconfig saved configuration.

Elad Yosef elad.yosef@gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 11:00:00 GMT 2010

Hi all,
I'm working on a new platform and want to add new parameters to the
configuration that is saved in the "fconfig"
How can i do it? Does the structure and order of the parameters is
constant ? (i.e the ESA is always the second record in table)

Also, can i dump the configuration into human readable file ? the
other option is to dump the flash sector into hex file and use
external tool, does anyone has such tool?

Thanks

Elad

SW R&D