[ECOS] Re: Error while Launching EcosConfig tool-ecos-3

John Dallaway john@dallaway.org.uk
Wed Mar 10 12:21:00 GMT 2010

[ moving this thread to the ecos-discuss list ]

smolugu wrote:

> http://old.nabble.com/file/p27844645/ecos_Configtool.jpg

That image shows the splash screen of a very old version of the eCos
Configuration Tool.

> I installed ecos-3, the host pc is Windows Vista. I try to launch EcosConfig
> tool I get the window as shown in image. nothing comes after that.
> Please can you let me know what could be the problem?

Try running the eCos Configuration Tool which is part of the eCos 3.0
release by using the following command at a Cygwin bash prompt:

  /opt/ecos/ecos-3.0/tools/bin/configtool.exe

I hope this helps...

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer