[ECOS] about redboot3

Shu Higashiyama higashi@jiyu-sha.co.jp
Fri Feb 12 14:31:00 GMT 2010

Thank you Mr.Sergei and All.

LPC2468 OEM Board /embeddedartists is used.

I am a circuit engineer, and C program also is experienced for about three years.

$ ecosconfig --srcdir=${ECOS_REPOSITORY} new ea2468 redboot
$ ecosconfig --srcdir=${ECOS_REPOSITORY} Tree
$ make

at this time, Redboot started normally.
The command prompt had come out.
redboot>

As a method of doing ECOS in the porting
Http://www.ecoscentric.com/ecospro/doc.cgi/html/ecospro-ref/arm-ealpc2468-setup.html .
It referred.
At that time
[$ecosconfig add flash]

Redboot did not start normally when advice was gotten and it did.

Please teach if there is a method besides the above-mentioned method to do ecos in the porting.

It confirmed it with the data sheet like base adress and the width etc. of the bus of flash.

Besides, it tries.

I'm sorry English ..poor...

I am sorry my best regards in a rudimentary question because it is a beginner.
 Shu Higashiyama
jyu-sha Corp.

 2-20-19-609,Teraya,Tsurumi-ku,Yokohama-city,Japan

 Tel 81-45-576-0976
 Fax 81-45-576-0976

E-Mail aeb05134@nifty.com
    higashi@jiyu-sha.co.jp