[ECOS] command prompt package

Ross Younger wry@ecoscentric.com
Sun Aug 15 15:32:00 GMT 2010

On 14/08/10 17:07, Slide wrote:
> Just so I am clear on this, if I am NOT using Redboot to boot my
> system, just using eCos, I can still use the Redboot command
> processing?

RedBoot is just an eCos application, though it happens to be one that
does special stuff behind the scenes. I mention it as an example of
simple interaction via the diag channels which is known to work, which
you could use as inspiration for whatever you're doing.

Ross

--
eCosCentric Ltd, Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge CB5 8UU, UK
Registered in England no. 4422071.                 www.ecoscentric.com