[ECOS] Replacing CVS - decision time: part 2

coutand christophe ccoutand@hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 08:27:00 GMT 2010

Could anyone care to describe what the new workflow will be when
switching to a new RCS?  How do I condribute
efficiently to eCos with the new DRCS? How do I keep my work that is not
 accepted in
eCos always in sync with the latest source code? etc... DRCS tools are
selected based on a productive workflow, not pro/con git/hg. Obviously
hg is more suitable for a mix of win/linux users.

Thanks,

Christophe