[ECOS] Bug/missing feature in sscanf

Øyvind Harboe oyvind.harboe@zylin.com
Wed Sep 23 06:31:00 GMT 2009

Ahem... right... I didn't know about that option and I jumped to
conclusions after seeing the patch posting on the web that was
committed, but didn't have any response to it in the mailing list...

Configuration with eCos is necessarily trick: enable all
options default and you get code bloat, disable them all
by default and you have to find the missing option that
stops your app from working...

> I assume you have not disabled
> CYGFUN_LIBC_STDIO_LONGLONG in your configuration.

The inferred value was 0. I don't know why the inferred value was 0,
but the default value was 1...

Works fine now! Thanks!

--
Øyvind Harboe