[ECOS]problem with recent port of lwip

Bob Brusa bob.brusa@gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:34:00 GMT 2009

Am 18.09.2009, 14:57 Uhr, schrieb Simon Kallweit
<simon.kallweit@intefo.ch>:

> These sys_timeout log entries are normal, as far as I know. They are
> output when lwip checks for timeouts on blocking operations. You should
> probably just disable "System debugging" in the debug options.
>
>>  Further: How do I send tcp-packet to port 7. Will a browser where I
>> enter 192.168.0.10:7 send a tcp-package to port 7?
>
> Use a telnet session. You should get echo's of whatever you send to the
> target. Note that telnet sends data when you hit the 'return' key.
>
> Simon

Hi
I have continued to experiment and I am happy to report that the test
program httpd_sequential.c builds and executes. But only if I build the
library with a fixed IP-address for my board. When changing this to DHCP,
I can no longer reach the http-server running on my board.

Using wireshark, I can see (see attachment) that the there is a hopeful
beginning of the DHCP configuration process of my board. But there is
never a fitting answer from the ZyXEL which implements the DHCP-server on
our LAN - at least as far as I see it, given my rather limited experience
with network issues..... Has anyone out there a possible explanation
what's going wrong here?
    Robert