[ECOS] What's the process on switching version control system for eCos?

Øyvind Harboe oyvind.harboe@zylin.com
Mon Sep 21 09:51:00 GMT 2009

eCos is run in an open manner.

Is there someone who's in charge of the process of switching to
a new distributed version control system?

Are we just throwing stuff around currently?

I'd like to see a renewed patch process in place as part
of the new version control system switch.

I guess the maintainers will have to make a choice on
behalf of the community, so there won't actually be a vote as
such. Since eCos is run in an open manner, this major
change should take the community's input and not
be presented as a fait accomplis though.

--
Øyvind Harboe
Embedded software and hardware consulting services