[ECOS]problem with recent port of lwip

Bob Brusa bob.brusa@gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 07:26:00 GMT 2009

Hi
I downloaded Simons recent port of lwip from
http://download.westlicht.ch/lwip-20090722.tar.gz as indicated in his post
of 29.07.09. I added it to my local ecos repository and was able to
generate a library including this new port. Then I moved on and wanted to
run the tcpecho.c - test. When looking at the tcpecho.c source (with
eclipse) most of the source is disabled, because
CYGIMP_LWIP_MODE_Sequential is undefined. I found it is defined in the
library file net_lwip.h, but eclipse tells me (using eclipse include
browser) that indeed, net_lwip.h is nowhere included by tcpecho.c.

Clearly, my next step will be to include net_lwip.h - but where? In lwip.h
and regenerate the library? I also doubt that Simon did not run this test.
So the problem is possibly a problem of my configuration????? But which? I
set the value of CYGIMP_LWIP_MODE to Sequential in configtool. (My system:
HW is custom built at91sam7x-board, toolchain is GNUARM on windows xp. )
Configuration: See attached ecm-file.

Does anyone have a helpful comment on this? Thanks and best regards.
    Robert