[ECOS]using the administrative tools of configtool

Bob Brusa bob.brusa@gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 08:35:00 GMT 2009

Hi
I migrated from linux to windows (yea - such things happen :-) ) and now I
have a problem with the administrative tools of configtool. Adding new
packages under linux was done by packing them - together with a suitable
pkgadd.db-file into a epk archive. The latter I generated using the gnome
archiver and then changed the .tar.gz ending to .epk.

Now under windows, I tried the same approach using the PowerArchiver.
Nobis! Configtool can not read this file. How does one have to generate a
*.epk under windows?
    Robert