[ECOS] Re: AT91SAM7SE - multiple defintion of CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD
John Dallaway
john@dallaway.org.uk
Sat Sep 5 08:35:00 GMT 2009
Brian Karr wrote:
> Greetings, first post from a long-time lurker on the list.
Hello, Brian.
> After configuring for EXTCLOCK and setting
> CYGNUM_HAL_ARM_AT91_CLOCK_OSC_MAIN to 22579000, during the build I get
> multiple definitions of CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD in the auto-generated
> pkgconf/kernel.h and pkgconf/hal_arm_at91sam7.h
I cannot reproduce the multiple definition from current eCos CVS using
the at91sam7sek target and setting CYGNUM_HAL_ARM_AT91_CLOCK_TYPE ==
"EXTCLOCK".
>From system.h:
> #define CYGBLD_HAL_PLATFORM_H <pkgconf/hal_arm_at91sam7sek.h>
>From pkgconf/hal_arm_at91sam7sek.h:
> #include <pkgconf/hal_arm_at91sam7.h>
>From pkgconf/hal_arm_at91sam7.h:
> #define CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_CONSTANTS 1
> #define CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_NUMERATOR 1000000000
> #define CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_NUMERATOR_1000000000
> #define CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_DENOMINATOR 100
> #define CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_DENOMINATOR_100
> #define CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD 15000
> #define CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD_15000
So CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_NUMERATOR is defined by the variant HAL and this
suppresses the fallback definition of CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD in kernel.h.
Try saving your configuration to a new location and building from scratch.
I hope this helps...
John Dallaway
--
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss
More information about the Ecos-discuss
mailing list