[ECOS] LPC2XXX watchdog feeds and interrupts

Sergei Gavrikov sergei.gavrikov@gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 21:34:00 GMT 2009

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 08:03:55AM +1100, Laurie Gellatly wrote:
> Hi Sergei,
> Two things. It should not be an option as when the feed sequence is
> eventually interrupted and the processor is reset it can be VERY
> time  consuming to track down. I know from bitter experience.  The
> other is I was not sure about which interrupt disable/enable
> function pairs to use. Is HAL_DISABLE_INTERRUPTS preferred over
> cyg_disable_interrupts?  We need ALL interrupts off during the feed.

Or cyg_scheduler_{,un}lock() then, but, that is kernel depended.
Perhaps, you are right, IMO, eCos kernel hackers can say the last
words :-) I just wanted to have an optional fix via CDL.

Sergei