[ECOS] Virtual Assistance Services

Jenna McCormick VirtualAssistant333@gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:24:00 GMT 2009

 Carlos:

Would you like a dedicated team of MBAs to help you?

We can assist you with the following services with high speed and
reliability:

1. Business Services: finding sales leads, researching
prospects/markets/competitors.

2. Personal Assistance: online product research, calendar scheduling,
researching and booking travel itineraries, and dining reservations.

3. Social Media marketing/support: Answering customer emails,
facebook community discussions, and forum questions online.

Our staff is accessible online 24x7. We charge $3 per hour for
data-entry tasks and $6 per hour for higher-level research tasks.

Please get in touch with us at 24by7Assistant@gmail.com
<mailto:24by7Assistant@gmail.com>
 to talk about how we can make your life less complex.

Sincerely,

- Jenna McCormick

Your Virtual Assistance Services Team

--
If you do not want to receive any more email updates,