[ECOS] How to connect RedBoot via Telnet running application

m mariga ma_ariga@yahoo.co.jp
Fri Oct 16 16:43:00 GMT 2009

Hello,Gary,and everyone,

I am very sorry.
I dare your anger for my obstination,but I must confirm next point.

Gary wrote,
>> I would like to load new application object to target using RedBoot via
>> Telnet from host PC during target's application running.
>> Is it impossible ?
>
> It is not possible.  As I said, once your application is running,
> RedBoot is out of the picture.

Am I right in getting you that even I use BOOTP or DHCP to get  dynamic IP
address for application and assign other staic IP address for RedBoot,I
could not connect to RedBoot via Telnet during application running ?

m mariga