[ECOS] Re: configtool shows only Fujitsu FR400 support

John Dallaway john@dallaway.org.uk
Sun Nov 15 16:53:00 GMT 2009

Hi Benoit

Benoit Callebaut wrote:

> I am starting using eCos.
> I want to use it on my sam7ex256 board. I installed ecos under Linux
> (and Cygwin) using the on site doc (installed arm-eabi).
> When I start the configtool, it shows only the Fujitsu FR400 CPU and
> evaluation board in HAL.

The configuration tree contains the _loaded_ packages only. To switch
targets, use the Templates dialog via the Tools -> Templates menu item.

> I have also only 6 targets in the platform dialog.

The Platforms dialog allows you to manipulate the set of GDB commands
used for running eCos tests.

I hope this helps...

John Dallaway