[ECOS] Mbufs leak- inputs

Avishay avishay@wavion.net
Wed May 27 05:52:00 GMT 2009

Hey all,

I have encountered the same "Out of MBUFs" problem myself several times in
the past couple of months and I was able also to simulate it in several
ways.

I was very happy to read that there is a patch which solves this problem,
but I was unable to find it in the ECOS repository.

Can someone please guide me to the correct source code?

Thanks in advance,
Avishay