[ECOS] What does "+" do in REDBOOT?

M Core cmosis5@hotmail.com
Wed May 20 21:51:00 GMT 2009

Hi

I have a TS7260 board and Technologic systems has told me if you press '+' inside of REDBOOT then the board goes into a different mode, but they don't know what is happening.

Can anyone explain what mode this "+" does and what REDBOOT is doing?

Also, I found that when the board is rebooted after this + character locks up the board, that I get a bad errorblock showing up. (So it has marked some flash as bad, although after a bunch of work you can clear those errors and restore your flash back, so a side effect is you get flash falsely marked as bad.)

Thanks