[ECOS] SPI support?

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy@karlsbakk.net
Tue May 5 13:00:00 GMT 2009

Hi all

I have this little embedded thing with an AT91M42800A, MMU-less ARM
process with 2MB flash and 2MB RAM and with an XR20M1172
(SC16IS762/752 compatible) dual channel I2C/SPI UART. As far as I can
see, the CPU should be supported and I guess the flash and memory
should suffice, but is the UART supported in ecos?

Best regards

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk