[ECOS] Problem with Redboot on OlimexSAM7X256, Nth happens during start up.

JACEK j.ciesielczyk@gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:14:00 GMT 2009

Hi All
I am new in ecos and redboot.
I try to run only redboot (with CLI) on my board which is olimexSAM7X256
evaluation board (based on AT91SAM7X256).
I have used a templates for this board with redboot selection in
packages list.
I don't change the defaults values.
STARTUP type=ROM
CYGNUM_HAL_ARM_AT91_IMAGE_ADDRESS=0x100000
CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VACTOR_DEBUG_CHANNEL=2
CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VACTOR_CONSOLE_CHANNEL_BAUD=38400
CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VACTOR_DEBUG_CHANNEL_BAUD=38400
CYGNUM_REDBOOT_FLASH_BASE= disabled

I only compile this configuration and write a .bin file to flash using
H-JTAG on adress 0x100000.

After rebooting board I do not receive any information on minicom (38400
speed). From The LCD I also do not received any reaction.?
My question is why?? What schould I do to run redboot on my board?
I supposed that I should write the .bin file in other address in my flash.
Could You explain me what CYGNUM_HAL_ARM_AT91_IMAGE_ADDRESS and
CYGNUM_REDBOOT_FLASH_BASE do? Maybe redboot should be configured with
different values in those variables?
I use ecos-3.0 and using configtool I prepared everything. (I have a
toolchain and ecos generated by command 'sh ecos-install.tcl')

I am waiting for any help.