[ECOS] RE: Problem with FAT32

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Fri Mar 20 13:44:00 GMT 2009

Himanshu Patel wrote:
> Gentle reminder...We are kind of stuck and delivery date is very near.

Gentle reply - this is a volunteer list, we'll help _when_ we can.

That said, more details are probably necessary in order to be able
to make any comments.
  * What [else] have you done to isolate the problem?
  * Are you running with asserts (and checks) enabled?
  * Can you duplicate it outside of your application?
  * Can you share [any of] the code that fails?