[ECOS] dividing the elf object file file in to two binary files

Simon Kallweit simon.kallweit@intefo.ch
Wed Jul 29 06:18:00 GMT 2009

ganesh kr wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> I have integrated the lwip port provided by you with my ecos 3.0 code
> base and is working fine. However I am not able to use SNMP. Whe I
> give a snmp-get command, my device sends response, but SNMP manager
> does not get the response. when I saw the response packet sent by my
> device in an analyzer ( wireshark), it says  "malformed packet : SNMP
> "  and the in the UDP packet havig SNMP response, the it says "Length
> : 52 (bogus, payload length 8).
>
> Have you observed any such behavior when you used SNMP? Please let me know

First of all, nice to hear that you got my port running. Unfortunately I
don't use SNMP myself, so I can't really help here. I think you should
post your problem to the lwip mailing list. Do you use the port in the
simple (single-threaded polled) or in the sequential (multi-threaded)
mode? I don't know, but I assume SNMP should work in both modes, but it
might be you have to take extra care when in multi-threaded mode.

Simon